Planning and Prepping a Friday Night

Friday you thrill me still! I have no idea but it's Fun Friday for me still and always!

Tonight I have come up with the idea for my better half and I to have a date at home. This is where most of our dates are. I really like going out but am normally quite disappointed by the food...well except Seattle. I have planned to do to tackle our first French Ham Hock Terrine.

Prep has included:

watching you tube video my husband loves showing how to make it (freaky...but I had all ingredients on hand except tonnes of shallots, and sherry vinegar...though shouldn't I be able to use red wine vinegar)
Setting up the basic ingredients (making base...cause who thinks we will want to wait five plus hours for the pork to cook!
ironing my butt off because my husband loves a clean house.
Feeding Kids!
Chilled Beer, Red Wine and Champagne!



HOW TO MAKE A FRENCH HAM HOCK TERRINE WITH CHEF JULIEN PICAMIL FROM SAVEURS TRADITIONAL FRENCH BAKERS IN VICTORIA ROAD DARTMOUTH SOUTH DEVON UK.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT3QBqTVsG0


Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts